- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: writing
Welp. Coffee + Crumbs has been up and running for six weeks, and as of today we’ve hit 1.6 million pageviews. In that same time frame, 42 women (!) have sent me writing samples, expressing a desire to write for us. Our Facebook page … Continue reading
When people ask me for advice, especially strangers, my initial reaction is usually the same—I shrug my shoulders and tell them I am not an expert. I tell them that I have not been formally trained in anything and that … Continue reading
I’m hopping on a plane this morning (without a baby! hallelujah!) and heading to South Carolina for the Allume Conference. I’ve never done anything like this before and to say I’m a bit nervous would be an understatement. I’m traveling … Continue reading
I never realized that I was a clean freak until I had a baby. A clean house was the first thing to go once our son was born, right after long showers and seven consecutive hours of sleep each night. … Continue reading
I constantly have words swirling around in my head. All day, every day. When I’m in the shower, or doing the dishes, or taking Everett for a walk around our neighborhood, I’m writing in my head. I have no control … Continue reading