- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: weekend
Brett and I spent a lovely weekend in Big Sur celebrating seven years together, and *almost* four years of marriage (our anniversary is on the 27th). Is there anything more peaceful than abundant fresh air, giant redwood trees, and daily … Continue reading
And, it’s Friday! Finally. Wishing you a happy weekend full of sunshine, baked treats, and no smashed windows. Cheers!