- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: vintage
As some of you may recall, my dear grandparents are borderline hoarders. And I mean that in the most loving way possible, especially after I left their house last month with a car full of treasures. During our visit, we … Continue reading
I adore vintage suitcases. Full of stories and adventures, I imagine they’ve traveled around the world once or twice. They also make a pretty stacked table, if I do say so myself… Found, from top to bottom: 1 (Sacramento Antique … Continue reading
My darling friend Liz arranged a perfect day of thrifting on Saturday and boy did I make out like a bandit. We hunted for treasures, sipped on bellinis, and enjoyed the gorgeous weather strolling downtown. Here’s a little peak of … Continue reading
an·tiqu·ing [an-teek-ing]–verb (used without object) to shop for or collect antiques. Welcome to my new favorite pastime. Last Sunday, Brett and I went on a lovely Valentine’s Day excursion to the Second Sunday Antique Fair on 21st and X street. … Continue reading
Image Courtesy: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9