- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: valentine’s day
And to think someday they will grow up and get married and someone else will call them valentines. SOB. p.s. Real talk: Carson is 16 months old and I feel like we are just now getting the hang of two … Continue reading
Ahhhh, Valentine’s Day. Our church has graciously offered childcare tonight so we’re heading to Chipotle sans toddler. Nothing says romance like side-by-side burrito bowls, amiright? (To be fair, we have fancy dinner reservations tomorrow night. I’m going to shave my … Continue reading
Last year, on a whim, I made “hey girl” valentines for Everett to send to his girlfriends. They were such a hit that I knew I wanted to do them again this year, only this time I decided to use … Continue reading
For the past eight years, Brett has been my valentine. But this year? He said that just this once, Everett could be my valentine instead. So, happy Valentine’s Day from me and my little valentine, to you and yours… In … Continue reading