- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: travel bug
If I’m asked about Rome, the first word that comes to mind is, “delicious”. The views were as decadent as the food. I celebrated my wedding anniversary, and birthday while on vacation, any excuse to have pure handmade rich gelato … Continue reading
Hello there! I’m Arielle from A Beautiful Journey. While Ashlee is in the beautiful land of Greece (lucky lady) I wanted to share a few pictures with y’all from one of my trips. My most recent trip out of the … Continue reading
Hello, Where My Heart Resides readers! I’m here from That is All to share photos of one of my favorite places in the world – St. Lucia, a small island in the Caribbean Sea. While planning my and Jeremy’s wedding, … Continue reading
Australia is essentially one giant island. You’ll notice it in the higher prices, the laidback attitudes and the seemingly endless stretch of beaches. Oh, the beaches. Australian beaches are surprisingly dramatic: wide swaths of sand, crashing azure waves, menacing storm … Continue reading
Morning. Coffee, bread, and balcony. Having arrived safely to Puerto Rico late yesterday, we spend today gathering supplies for our days ahead. Purchase Malta, two cases. Purchase rum, two cases. Purchase bananas, two bunches, roadside. Afternoon. We linger at the … Continue reading