- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: the violet
It’s here! It’s here! Click on over to The Violet to check out our FIRST EVER Holiday Issue! There are so many beautiful ideas and recipes to try this season….we hope you can find some time this week to curl … Continue reading
It’s that time again! The fall issue of The Violet is LIVE. Hurrah! Click on over for tons of fall awesomeness, including but not limited to: DIY candles, easy fall hairstyles, cozy date ideas, an orange party, recipes recipes and … Continue reading
Ta-da! It’s done! Read the summer issue of The Violet here! To be honest, I wasn’t as involved with this issue because, you know, I was off having a baby. Good excuse, right? But, I did manage to write a … Continue reading
Ingredients: -2 cups chopped cabbage -1 cup chopped carrots -1 cup chopped celery -1 small onion, chopped -1 box vegetable broth -1 can diced tomatoes -Salt, pepper, oregano, & thyme to taste Combine all ingredients and cook on low in … Continue reading