- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
My family has been vacationing in Hawaii for about twelve years. I wouldn’t say we’ve seen everything, but we’ve seen a lot. We’ve gone parasailing and snorkeling and four-wheeling and horseback riding. We’ve been to the volcanoes and the botanical … Continue reading
“….and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks for early light dappled through leaves and the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from Camilla, the brains behind The Violet and professional foodie / food photographer. Her pictures make me SO hungry. If you’re looking for a stuffing recipe to make on Thanksgiving, look no further! I have absolutely … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from my sweet friend Molly Yeh (pronounced “yay” – best last name ever?). She’s a regular contributor for The Violet and a rockstar in the kitchen. If you’re looking for a quick side dish to bring … Continue reading