- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I can’t stop thinking about Liberia today. I keep thinking of the men and women that I met at Amani, and the first day we worshiped together around the little white coffee table. I handed out Good News Bibles to … Continue reading
My family has been vacationing in Hawaii for about twelve years. I wouldn’t say we’ve seen everything, but we’ve seen a lot. We’ve gone parasailing and snorkeling and four-wheeling and horseback riding. We’ve been to the volcanoes and the botanical … Continue reading
“….and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks for early light dappled through leaves and the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from Camilla, the brains behind The Violet and professional foodie / food photographer. Her pictures make me SO hungry. If you’re looking for a stuffing recipe to make on Thanksgiving, look no further! I have absolutely … Continue reading