- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: storytelling
(December 2011) Dear Mom, Brett and I thought long and hard about how to cross this item off our list. First we thought we should buy you something really expensive, like a car or a vacation…but we quickly realized we … Continue reading
She was impossible to miss with her cheerful yellow wings, outlined in black as if God himself had carefully colored inside the lines. I juggled Everett in one arm, his sweaty head pressed up against my cheek while I yanked … Continue reading
“I think my scalp is bleeding.” Brett walked into the kitchen and I looked up at him in confusion, pausing between bites of cereal. “Huh?” “I just did my hair and saw a bunch of red spots on my scalp. … Continue reading