- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: Stories
I stumbled through the security line yawning, wondering if it was possible to be mentally hungover from a four-day writing conference. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the airport window and regretted the 5:30am decision to … Continue reading
If we’ve ever had the pleasure (and I do mean pleasure) of holding a five-minute conversation with each other, you’ve probably recognized my biggest character flaw. No, it’s not selfishness or stubbornness, or the fact that I refuse to replace … Continue reading
My new car is cursed. No really, it is. When I was 16, my parents bought me a used previously owned Chevy Blazer. It was perfect for me, and I drove that car to death, literally. To and from school, … Continue reading