- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: Sacramento
Here’s the thing: I love making women feel pretty. I think memories and confidence are the two greatest gifts a photographer can give someone. With that said, the pop-up portraits were a total success. I had so much fun … Continue reading
Beth and Rick are expecting little Violette any day now! Like, it could happen TODAY. Wouldn’t that be crazy? Maybe posting maternity pictures is good luck….fingers crossed! p.s. I’m currently taking new photography clients for the spring, hooray! E-mail me … Continue reading
Oh, sweet baby Raegan. Isn’t she BEAUTIFUL? To date, this is one of my favorite newborn shoots of all time. I love the light, I love their bedroom, I love Lauren and Alex….I loved taking these pictures. They almost give … Continue reading
When I first heard about Claire’s Hope for the Homeless Project, I thought it was brilliant. She’ll humbly disregard the credit and tell you she found the idea on Pinterest, but if there’s one thing I know about Pinterest, it’s … Continue reading
Could Lauren and Alex be any cuter? The answer is no. They are due in a couple weeks and are waiting to find out the gender. My bet’s on a boy