- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: recipe
Introducing…..a new (probably-not-regular-but-I’ll-try-my-best) blog feature: mocktails of the week! Truth be told, I am not a huge drinker. I never turn down champagne or margaritas, but I’m not one of those pregnant women who whines for nine months about missing … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from Camilla, the brains behind The Violet and professional foodie / food photographer. Her pictures make me SO hungry. If you’re looking for a stuffing recipe to make on Thanksgiving, look no further! I have absolutely … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from my sweet friend Molly Yeh (pronounced “yay” – best last name ever?). She’s a regular contributor for The Violet and a rockstar in the kitchen. If you’re looking for a quick side dish to bring … Continue reading