- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: rant
Photo by Wendy Laurel Yesterday I came across a New York Times article titled, “Mom Hair: It Exists. Now What To Do About It.” If you don’t have time to read the entire piece, allow me to give you the … Continue reading
Hey dad, I’m about to talk about boobs. Don’t read this one, okay? I try not to complain a lot (somewhere, my husband is snort laughing.) But I need to get something off my chest. Pun intended. WHAT THE HECK … Continue reading