- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: quotes
“….and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks for early light dappled through leaves and the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets … Continue reading
“A boy needs a father to show him how to be in the world. He needs to be given swagger, taught how to read a map so that he can recognize the roads that lead to life and the paths … Continue reading