- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: projects
Last Thursday, Monica and Olga hosted another lovely evening of Scraps & Sh*t. What is Scraps & Sh*t, you ask? Well, it’s basically friends + sangria + crafts + snacks + good conversation. Oh, and twinkle lights too. In one … Continue reading
Gallivanting around Sacramento is easily one of my favorite past times. Last Monday as we reveled in the glory of our three-day weekend, B and I did just that. We dined at Paesanos, picked up frozen yogurt at Mochii, and … Continue reading
One photo missing from my recent afternoon of treasure hunting was this little beauty. Priced at three whole dollars and full of potential, I snatched this up last week with a vision in mind. The before: and the after….. Ta-da! … Continue reading
Friday night Liz and Erin came over for a lovely evening of crafts + cocktails. And by cocktails, I mean three failed attempts at raspberry mojitos before we finally got it right. Note to self: sweetened lime juice is an … Continue reading