- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: pregnancy
Ladies, I’m about to get real honest up in here. It pains me to tell you this, but I think you deserve to know that postpartum hair loss is a real thing. I didn’t want to believe it, but you … Continue reading
It was one of my unspoken new years resolutions to take and create more home videos. Everett’s going to be heading to college before I know it, and while I can’t stop time or even slow it down, I can … Continue reading
Introducing Everett Hudson Gadd, born May 7, 2012 at 11:51am – 7 pounds, 9 ounces, 19.75 inches long. He’s perfect, and has completely stolen my heart. We are all home, healthy and happy as can be. It’s my first mother’s … Continue reading
This is it. The end of one journey and the beginning of another. Today has been weird in a really wonderful way. I feel anxious and excited and nervous and terrified and happy and probably every other adjective in the … Continue reading