- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: photos
“Everybody needs beauty…places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul alike.” – John Muir p.s. This was our first time using the Ergo on our backs….Ev loved … Continue reading
In less than two weeks, my baby will be one. WHAT. I’m putting some finishing touches on his baby book this week. I knew if I didn’t finish it by his first birthday, I would never get around to doing … Continue reading
Oh, what I wouldn’t give for some Greek gelato right about now… 😉
“Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. This weekend I’m working on taking better care of my marriage, my baby, and my flower garden, in that order.