- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: photos
In less than two weeks, my baby will be one. WHAT. I’m putting some finishing touches on his baby book this week. I knew if I didn’t finish it by his first birthday, I would never get around to doing … Continue reading
Oh, what I wouldn’t give for some Greek gelato right about now…
“Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. This weekend I’m working on taking better care of my marriage, my baby, and my flower garden, in that order.
“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone These newborn photos of Everett were taken when he was five days old … Continue reading