- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: photography
Could Lauren and Alex be any cuter? The answer is no. They are due in a couple weeks and are waiting to find out the gender. My bet’s on a boy
Meet Ellie, one of Everett’s (many) younger lady friends. Isn’t she a doll?
Remember this hilarious photo? Meet Ella, the first girl to officially reject Everett. We explained to him that heartbreak is a part of life, but he’s determined to win her over at their next play date.
Fun fact: Kristen and I met on Twitter a couple years ago (which is basically where I meet all my friends these days), and as it turned out, we live about three miles from each other. Her and Andy are … Continue reading
“Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr. This weekend I’m working on taking better care of my marriage, my baby, and my flower garden, in that order.