- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: photography
Okay, HOW CUTE ARE MEGAN AND JASON? Really though. I used to work with Megan at The Citizen Hotel (back in my hay day). She is the sweetest, and could not look cuter rocking a baby bump. I get to … Continue reading
Ashley’s having a……BOY! This shoot was so much fun, and I love that little Madison got to be a part of it. I can tell she is going to be an amazing big sister. We also took pictures of the … Continue reading
Beth and Rick are expecting little Violette any day now! Like, it could happen TODAY. Wouldn’t that be crazy? Maybe posting maternity pictures is good luck….fingers crossed! p.s. I’m currently taking new photography clients for the spring, hooray! E-mail me … Continue reading
Remember when I told you that I had been asked to photograph a birth? And I was so very excited about it? Well, Melissa had her baby last Saturday. AND I MISSED IT. I know. I know. Here’s how it … Continue reading