- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: nursery
Last year I fell in love with the You Are My Wild photography project, and decided it would be a perfect theme for Carson’s nursery. Brett and I had an ongoing joke throughout my pregnancy that Carson was going to be … Continue reading
I’ll be the first to admit: I always knew I was going to be the type of momma to go a little overboard on the nursery. I knew there would be a well-developed Pinterest board, a neutral color scheme, and plenty … Continue reading
Welcome to Everett’s nursery! As soon as we found out Everett was a boy, I knew I wanted to do a travel theme with airplanes and maps in his room. In the six years Brett and I have lived in … Continue reading