- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: newborn
Oh, sweet baby Raegan. Isn’t she BEAUTIFUL? To date, this is one of my favorite newborn shoots of all time. I love the light, I love their bedroom, I love Lauren and Alex….I loved taking these pictures. They almost give … Continue reading
Remember this hilarious photo? Meet Ella, the first girl to officially reject Everett. We explained to him that heartbreak is a part of life, but he’s determined to win her over at their next play date.
Meet Malakai, one of Everett’s bffs. He is only six weeks younger than Everett and they are already sharing hats. They’re going to be best pals, I tell ya. I have really missed photography. Feels good to get back in … Continue reading
“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone These newborn photos of Everett were taken when he was five days old … Continue reading