- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: moving
“Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love brought together under one roof.” – Nate Berkus Tomorrow is moving day. Tonight is our last night in this house, sleeping under … Continue reading
I went straight from living with my parents to living in this house. I never lived in an apartment or a rental home, which I realize sounds weird to some people, but that’s just how life happened. When we bought … Continue reading