- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: motherhood
I somehow made it 2.5 years as a mom without so much as even acknowledging their existence. Scratch that—one time I almost got ran over by a couple of kids in the freezer aisle who came barreling past the frozen … Continue reading
To: myself, and anyone else who needs to read this. You just had a baby. I know your jeans don’t fit. It sucks. I know you tried on seventeen pairs at Nordstrom Rack last week and almost cried in the … Continue reading
It started with potty training. (It always starts with potty training, yes?) We began on a Monday, planning to take full advantage of the rainy weather. Our house was stocked: juice boxes, salty snacks, tons of fiber, and two brand … Continue reading
Everett is two years old and has already lived in three houses. That’s….weird. Each time we moved, I had a minor anxiety attack about how our move would affect Everett. I was worried we would disrupt his routine, his sense of normalcy, his … Continue reading