- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: motherhood
Photo by Wendy Laurel Yesterday I came across a New York Times article titled, “Mom Hair: It Exists. Now What To Do About It.” If you don’t have time to read the entire piece, allow me to give you the … Continue reading
Have you ever driven behind someone who is lost? You know they’re lost because they’re cruising ten miles under the speed limit, slowing down at each intersection before re-consulting their GPS. This makes me absolutely crazy. (I recently took a … Continue reading
“Mommy, I got some-fin in my foot!” It was five minutes till bedtime, not like I was keeping track. (Okay, let’s be honest: I am always keeping track). His dirty blonde hair was still wet from the bath, and a … Continue reading
Before I had kids, I wasn’t sure how motherhood would affect my art. The realist side of me wondered if I would still have time for art. The pessimist side of me thought I might have to give up my … Continue reading