- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: motherhood
Everett is two years old and has already lived in three houses. That’s….weird. Each time we moved, I had a minor anxiety attack about how our move would affect Everett. I was worried we would disrupt his routine, his sense of normalcy, his … Continue reading
After Everett was born, I distinctly remember spending a lot of time on my couch. He was my first baby, after all. That’s what you do with first babies. You breastfeed all day long and binge watch Netflix and eat … Continue reading
“It’s almost as if I had no concept of time prior to having children. I’ve spent my whole life waiting for the next stage, the next season that was surely going to be better than the present. The grass was … Continue reading
The last time I blogged, I wrote all about my plans for a scheduled c-section. Eight days later, I went into labor on my own and delivered Carson Eugene Gadd via unmedicated VBAC. The irony of that is not lost … Continue reading