- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: motherhood
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill Last Mother’s Day I was home with a week-old baby, soaking up his every coo and sigh. It feels … Continue reading
It was a windy Monday afternoon and we had sought refuge at Target, our safe place. My iPhone note app displayed a list of 18 items, almost all of which were urgent. We hustled up and down the aisles grabbing … Continue reading
Lord, help me remember these long and tiring days. Help me remember the lost socks and puffs stuck to couch cushions and wooden blocks on the bathroom floor. Help me remember what it’s like to have a house full of … Continue reading
Dear Mom On The iPhone: I’m not sure when you heard this last, so let me just say it now: you’re a good mom. Motherhood is hard, and you’re doing the best you can, just like the rest of us. … Continue reading
We are the peacemakers, the hair-touslers, the “I love you” whisperers. We are bandaid appliers and boo-boo kissers; snack creators and storytellers. We are the diaper changers and pacifier rinsers; the Target shoppers and money savers. The sand castle builders … Continue reading