- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: motherhood
But when we opened that envelope last month and I read “it’s a boy!” on the ultrasound picture, there was no stopping the flood of tears that followed. There was no 24 hour wait period. There was just me, crying, … Continue reading
The night before you were born, I stood in the bathroom doorway with a toothbrush in my hand and cried my eyes out. Just hours earlier, we went out to a fancy dinner and I ate as much as I … Continue reading
Friends! Remember that top-secret project I kept mentioning in weird and mysterious ways? THIS WAS IT. And it only took me eight months to finish it after coming up with the idea (I rock at productivity these days). The backstory: … Continue reading
In case you missed our announcement yesterday, we’re having another baby boy! There is so much to be happy about: brothers! Another momma’s boy! Matching Christmas pjs! No wedding to pay for! When I close my eyes I can picture … Continue reading