- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: month by month
I can’t believe this little guy is going to be ONE next Tuesday. Where does the time go? Seriously, where? He’s getting his first haircut this afternoon. No more mullet over here! Wish us luck!
Why yes, that IS a bruise in the middle of Everett’s forehead. He got a little too excited dancing on the couch and bumped his head on the windowsill. He cried; he’s fine. The biggest accomplishment from this month is … Continue reading
This kid. Every day I think to myself, he is so cute. He cannot get cuter. (first time mom syndrome?) And then he does something funny the next day and I’m like nope, he is definitely cuter today than he … Continue reading
Everett will actually be eight months old on Monday (oops). Better late than never, yes? I am 99.9% sure he will be crawling by Monday so expect THAT in his next update, alongside “mommy is more tired than ever.”