- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: maternity
Okay, HOW CUTE ARE MEGAN AND JASON? Really though. I used to work with Megan at The Citizen Hotel (back in my hay day). She is the sweetest, and could not look cuter rocking a baby bump. I get to … Continue reading
Ashley’s having a……BOY! This shoot was so much fun, and I love that little Madison got to be a part of it. I can tell she is going to be an amazing big sister. We also took pictures of the … Continue reading
Beth and Rick are expecting little Violette any day now! Like, it could happen TODAY. Wouldn’t that be crazy? Maybe posting maternity pictures is good luck….fingers crossed! p.s. I’m currently taking new photography clients for the spring, hooray! E-mail me … Continue reading
Remember when I told you that I had been asked to photograph a birth? And I was so very excited about it? Well, Melissa had her baby last Saturday. AND I MISSED IT. I know. I know. Here’s how it … Continue reading
Could Lauren and Alex be any cuter? The answer is no. They are due in a couple weeks and are waiting to find out the gender. My bet’s on a boy 😉