- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: marriage
Brett and I have officially been together for ten years. !!! To write about this decade seems trite, because I know I cannot do justice with words what my heart would say about all the things I’ve learned, all the … Continue reading
“If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.” – Bern Williams Two weeks ago, Brett and I set out on our June date: a gourmet picnic at Soil Born Farms. I took Everett to Whole … Continue reading
Ahhhh, Valentine’s Day. Our church has graciously offered childcare tonight so we’re heading to Chipotle sans toddler. Nothing says romance like side-by-side burrito bowls, amiright? (To be fair, we have fancy dinner reservations tomorrow night. I’m going to shave my … Continue reading
This post was published with Brett’s permission and blessing. There are many parts of our marriage that need and deserve privacy, but we have agreed this part of our story is worth sharing. Thank you, as always, for being respectful … Continue reading