- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: love
I swear I’m not a Valentine’s Day freak. Valentine’s Day to me is usually just an excuse to eat a ridiculous amount of candy hearts and force Brett to write something nice in a card. Romantic, huh? I guess motherhood … Continue reading
In preparing for my bible study last night, I came across this sermon by Tim Keller. If you have time this week, I highly recommend reading through the whole transcript. This was my favorite part, and my personal takeaway: Jesus … Continue reading
(because he deserves a little bit of public praise once in a while) B, Five years ago today, we became husband and wife. At 25 and 21, we were just a couple of kids madly in love. We didn’t know … Continue reading
Ta-da! It’s done! Read the summer issue of The Violet here! To be honest, I wasn’t as involved with this issue because, you know, I was off having a baby. Good excuse, right? But, I did manage to write a … Continue reading