- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: letters
One of my unspoken and unwritten New Years resolutions for 2012 was to send more handwritten cards and letters. Like most overly ambitious resolution-makers, I was really into this idea in the month of January, and had pretty much forgotten … Continue reading
Dear pregnant (and future pregnant) women everywhere, You’re beautiful. Stunning, actually. Isn’t it amazing what our bodies are capable of? God really knew what He was doing when He made us in charge of carrying babies. I’m almost positive men … Continue reading
Dear baby, I wanted to write you a letter today, to help me remember this feeling. It was a quiet day at home. The kind of day where I didn’t even leave the house, but spent hours working silently from … Continue reading
(disclaimer: I am not, I repeat not, pregnant.) Dear future baby, I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Perhaps because four of my friends are pregnant, or maybe because we just crossed another item off our pre-baby bucket … Continue reading