- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: kids
One of my dear friends recently removed half her daughter’s wardrobe from the closet. “She won’t wear any of it!” she tells me in my kitchen on a Thursday afternoon, exasperated. “She only wants to wear Elsa leggings and cat shirts. … Continue reading
While trolling the internet working from home, sometimes I stumble across really good ideas. Ideas I wish I had thought of first. My latest discovery? Citrus Lane: handpicked care packages for parents (a Birchbox for mommies, if you will). I … Continue reading