- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: home
Last year I fell in love with the You Are My Wild photography project, and decided it would be a perfect theme for Carson’s nursery. Brett and I had an ongoing joke throughout my pregnancy that Carson was going to be … Continue reading
I never got around to posting a full photo tour of the house we just moved out of, but I wanted to share a few pictures of the place we’ve called home for the past year. This is where Everett took … Continue reading
The following is a guest post written by my beautiful friend Ruth. We share a mutual love for travel, fancy cocktails, good books, and organization. You can find more of her writing and pictures on her blog, No. 17. My … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from my beautiful friend Christine, avid world-traveler and beach enthusiast. You can keep up with her travel adventures on her blog, and read the story of our friendship here. Right now, I live in a fourth-floor … Continue reading
I went straight from living with my parents to living in this house. I never lived in an apartment or a rental home, which I realize sounds weird to some people, but that’s just how life happened. When we bought … Continue reading