- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: home videos
Here it is: a whole year of Everett in 3.5 minutes. I hope it makes you smile. Happy first birthday, Ev! You make every day brighter, every smile bigger, every laugh louder. We love you more than words can say. … Continue reading
….sometimes Everett gets the giggles. Happy Friday!
I know I’m biased…..but seriously, how cute is Ev?! Happy Friday! p.s. Interested in advertising on Where My Heart Resides in December? Click here for current stats and rates—I’d love to work with you! E-mail me at email@example.com.
*Football hat from The Little Hat Shop in Monterey