- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: home videos
Here it is: a whole year of Everett in 3.5 minutes. I hope it makes you smile. Happy first birthday, Ev! You make every day brighter, every smile bigger, every laugh louder. We love you more than words can say. … Continue reading
….sometimes Everett gets the giggles. Happy Friday!
I know I’m biased…..but seriously, how cute is Ev?! Happy Friday! p.s. Interested in advertising on Where My Heart Resides in December? Click here for current stats and rates—I’d love to work with you! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Football hat from The Little Hat Shop in Monterey