- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: home videos
In keeping with the “second baby” cliche, I am one whole month late on blogging anything for Carson’s birthday. We had a sweet, small party, complete with Chipotle and margaritas and no less than 100 tears shed from the birthday … Continue reading
Everett, I cannot even imagine my life without you. This is the year you learned to share me with your brother, and you did so willingly, sweetly, generously. I continue to be amazed by your ability to adapt, to change, to … Continue reading
Here it is: a whole year of Everett in 3.5 minutes. I hope it makes you smile. Happy first birthday, Ev! You make every day brighter, every smile bigger, every laugh louder. We love you more than words can say. … Continue reading
….sometimes Everett gets the giggles. Happy Friday!
I know I’m biased…..but seriously, how cute is Ev?! Happy Friday! p.s. Interested in advertising on Where My Heart Resides in December? Click here for current stats and rates—I’d love to work with you! E-mail me at email@example.com.