- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: hair
Photo by Wendy Laurel Yesterday I came across a New York Times article titled, “Mom Hair: It Exists. Now What To Do About It.” If you don’t have time to read the entire piece, allow me to give you the … Continue reading
Okay ladies, let’s be honest: I am the furthest thing from a beauty blogger, both by choice and lack of skill. But. But! When I find something amazing, I feel obligated to share it, so here we go. I recently … Continue reading
Why yes, my hair IS still falling out! Thanks for asking. I think it’s getting better, which means instead of losing 400 hairs per day, I’m losing about 350. Awesome. Since my hair started falling out after I had Everett, … Continue reading
“I think my scalp is bleeding.” Brett walked into the kitchen and I looked up at him in confusion, pausing between bites of cereal. “Huh?” “I just did my hair and saw a bunch of red spots on my scalp. … Continue reading