- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: guest post
When Christine offered up a guest post about Greece, I couldn’t possibly say no. We share a mutual love for Santorini sunsets, which is enough to bond two girls forever, right? Keep up with Christine’s writing + photos here. Before … Continue reading
Today’s guest post is written by my beautiful friend (and author !!) Katie Blackburn. Katie has a heart of gold and a way with words; you can keep up with her writing here and purchase her slimbook here. There were … Continue reading
The following is a guest post written by my beautiful friend Ruth. We share a mutual love for travel, fancy cocktails, good books, and organization. You can find more of her writing and pictures on her blog, No. 17. My … Continue reading
Today’s guest post comes from my beautiful friend Christine, avid world-traveler and beach enthusiast. You can keep up with her travel adventures on her blog, and read the story of our friendship here. Right now, I live in a fourth-floor … Continue reading