- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: greece
Breakfast is, without a doubt, my favorite meal of the day. In fact, breakfast even determined where we stayed in Santorini because I refused to stay at a place where breakfast wasn’t included in our rate. I take my breakfast … Continue reading
Santorini is windy. Not wear-an-extra-layer windy, but hold-on-to-your-head-because-it-might-fly-off-your-neck windy. Our first two days in Santorini there were wind gusts coming in at 35 mph (!!). At night we could hear it swirling around our villa and howling against the windows … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from al fresco dining options in Athens….does anyone else think our American tables & chairs could use a little makeover?