- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: greece
When Christine offered up a guest post about Greece, I couldn’t possibly say no. We share a mutual love for Santorini sunsets, which is enough to bond two girls forever, right? Keep up with Christine’s writing + photos here. Before … Continue reading
Oh, what I wouldn’t give for some Greek gelato right about now…
The other day I was sorting through photos on my computer, trying to get organized with folders and labels and external hard drives and things of that nature when I stumbled across a big batch of Greece photos that I … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from our three-night stay at Absolute Bliss in Imerovigli. I wish I was there now…sipping a mai tai and reading my (old or new) Kindle on the balcony, staring at the Santorini waves in the distance. … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from a night out in Fira, Santorini’s capital. I miss Greece. A lot.