- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and soon-to-be mom of two. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: greece
When Christine offered up a guest post about Greece, I couldn’t possibly say no. We share a mutual love for Santorini sunsets, which is enough to bond two girls forever, right? Keep up with Christine’s writing + photos here. Before … Continue reading
Oh, what I wouldn’t give for some Greek gelato right about now…
The other day I was sorting through photos on my computer, trying to get organized with folders and labels and external hard drives and things of that nature when I stumbled across a big batch of Greece photos that I … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from our three-night stay at Absolute Bliss in Imerovigli. I wish I was there now…sipping a mai tai and reading my (old or new) Kindle on the balcony, staring at the Santorini waves in the distance. … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from a night out in Fira, Santorini’s capital. I miss Greece. A lot.