- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: gratitude
Like most twenty-something writers in the year 2014, it has been a longtime secret dream of mine to be published on the Huffington Post. Yesterday, that dream came true. I was officially granted access to the HuffPo circle of trust, … Continue reading
I can’t stop thinking about Liberia today. I keep thinking of the men and women that I met at Amani, and the first day we worshiped together around the little white coffee table. I handed out Good News Bibles to … Continue reading