- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: giveaway
Look. I’m not a crafty mom. To the mommas who can make magic from glitter and glue: I applaud your talent and efforts. Me? I’m good at other things. I’m good at turning paper towel rolls into race car tunnels. I’m … Continue reading
There are few things in life I enjoy more than getting a good deal. It’s sick, really, how much pleasure I take in paying as little as possible for things. Clearance racks and promo codes are my love language. Also, … Continue reading
If you know me at all, “fun” is not a word I would ever use to describe exercise. I exercise because I need to, not because I like to. Big difference. I am a self proclaimed running-hater. I tried spinning … Continue reading
I am a tiny bit in love with gold foil everything these days. I blame Pinterest. Snail mail aficionados, rejoice! Today’s giveaway is brought to you compliments of The Yellow Note, one of my fabulous sponsors this month. Briana makes … Continue reading
Apple crisp pizza is made up of all of my favorite things: apples, pie crust (sidenote: I hate pie, but I love pie crust), and of course, straight-off-the-farm hand-stirred caramel, compliments of Fat Toad Farm. I am always fascinated (good … Continue reading