- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: Friends
(I am completely aware that this post is going to make me sound like a total loser. But this really happened, so…whatever.) I was standing at the counter waiting for my nonfat extra hot tuxedo mocha to appear when I … Continue reading
I love any excuse to throw a party, as well as any excuse to eat a ridiculous amount of frozen yogurt. Turning 24 on the first day of spring was all the inspiration I needed to do just that. The … Continue reading
Last Friday I enjoyed a fabulous evening of dining with new friends and playing hostess, two of my favorite pastimes. After changing my mind 2.4 times about what to cook, I settled on chicken parmigiana for dinner and a ginger … Continue reading