- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: food
(it’s hard to tell but I’m sandwiched between TWO baby bumps in this picture) After church on Sunday, we celebrated Easter with a few close friends at Lesley’s house. We barbecued and scattered Easter eggs around the backyard, which were … Continue reading
Six days a week, I am a cereal + milk type of girl. But every once in a while, I get a craving for a big, hearty breakfast. And sometimes, like this past Monday, I just eat cereal at 7:00am, … Continue reading
A few weeks ago lemons were on sale at the grocery store (5 for $1), so I scooped up a bunch and decided it was a good excuse to make some lemon-y treats. If your new year resolution(s) involved eating … Continue reading