- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: faith
I’ve always wanted to do a missions trip of some sort, but for whatever reason, it never happened. The timing was always wrong, I didn’t feel convicted enough, I was too scared, couldn’t afford it, insert excuse here _________. A … Continue reading
I had posts scheduled for this week, but my heart still feels too heavy. Tears rolled down my cheeks this morning while I tickled Everett’s warm body on the floor. Ever since Friday, I can’t stop noticing his warmth. His … Continue reading
The last time the Holy Spirit nudged me in Target, I froze. But not tonight. Tonight, I listened… It was supposed to be a quick trip, in and out to grab two items: bubble wrap and a cardboard box. I … Continue reading