- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: everett
Sometimes when I look at Everett, I can see the tiny wheels spinning in his head, brain working at full speed trying to figure out cause and effect and all that jazz. If I push this button, the batmobile will … Continue reading
On Saturday we threw a birthday bash for Ev in my parent’s backyard. It wasn’t overly simple or overly complicated, but just right for a first birthday, I think. We threw decorations together at the last minute, mostly relying on … Continue reading
Here it is: a whole year of Everett in 3.5 minutes. I hope it makes you smile. Happy first birthday, Ev! You make every day brighter, every smile bigger, every laugh louder. We love you more than words can say. … Continue reading
I can’t believe this little guy is going to be ONE next Tuesday. Where does the time go? Seriously, where? He’s getting his first haircut this afternoon. No more mullet over here! Wish us luck!