- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: everett
I love them so much my heart could burst. I made a promise to myself this week to pick up my camera more often. Between the diapers and snacks and 30-minute nursing sessions and dishes on top of dishes on top … Continue reading
Everett is two years old and has already lived in three houses. That’s….weird. Each time we moved, I had a minor anxiety attack about how our move would affect Everett. I was worried we would disrupt his routine, his sense of normalcy, his … Continue reading
I can’t remember when he started kissing us between the crib rails. My first memory of that is tucked somewhere in between winter and spring of this past year. We finished our bedtime routine of teeth brushing and book reading … Continue reading
Confession: I have no idea what week it is. I’m doing my best. At this point, I’m just trying to get to 52 photos by the time New Years rolls around. Speaking of photography! If you’re local (Sacramento), I’m teaching an iPhone Photography … Continue reading