- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: everett
I ask the same questions every time. “How was your day, sweetheart?” “What did you learn about?” “Who did you play with?” “What did you have for snack?” The ride home from preschool is only four minutes long, so we … Continue reading
Better late than never (my personal memory keeping mantra). Can I confess something? Memory keeping stresses me the heck out. I have so many goals, so many ideas, so many plans……baby books, photo books, memory boxes. Everything is unfinished; I … Continue reading
And to think someday they will grow up and get married and someone else will call them valentines. SOB. p.s. Real talk: Carson is 16 months old and I feel like we are just now getting the hang of two … Continue reading
“Mommy, I got some-fin in my foot!” It was five minutes till bedtime, not like I was keeping track. (Okay, let’s be honest: I am always keeping track). His dirty blonde hair was still wet from the bath, and a … Continue reading