- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: everett
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 9: My little athlete in the making.
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 8: The Elmo Potty. And so it begins. p.s. The very first blog newsletter went out this morning, hooray! If you subscribed but didn’t receive it, check … Continue reading
The sun shines through the living room windows and he crawls up on the couch next to me, freshly woken from a not-long-enough nap. I notice an eyelash on his cheek as he quickly spots my headphones. I turn on … Continue reading
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 7: Sunny wagon rides—the post-nap cure-all.
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 6: It’s important to stay hydrated in the bathtub.