- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Tag Archives: everett
The night before you were born, I stood in the bathroom doorway with a toothbrush in my hand and cried my eyes out. Just hours earlier, we went out to a fancy dinner and I ate as much as I … Continue reading
Today, my sweet baby boy turns two. It’s an odd and magical thing to watch your child grow up before your very eyes. You find yourself in the middle of a routine that feels so incredibly normal that you can … Continue reading
I had errands to run. The alterations shop, the camera shop, the baby clothes store. I collapsed on the chair for a minute—just one minute—to rest before mustering the energy to change his diaper, change his clothes, brush my teeth, … Continue reading
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 12: He can build a racetrack out of anything. Week 13: Snack time staring contest. He won.
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 10: His semi-serious face. I hope his eyes stay that blue forever.