- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: baby
Somehow, by the grace of God, we made it an entire year without so much as a low grade fever or ear infection. It seems Everett has my immune system (thank goodness because Brett’s is crap) and aside from two … Continue reading
Something he wants: baby einstein take-along tunes*, wooden rollimal, organic toolbox, bath toys Something he needs: wooden teether, walker, baby spoons, booster seat* Something he wears: deer one-piece, love you hat and mittens, moccasins, sherpa hat, star sweater* Something he … Continue reading
Remember this hilarious photo? Meet Ella, the first girl to officially reject Everett. We explained to him that heartbreak is a part of life, but he’s determined to win her over at their next play date.
Two duffel bags. One diaper bag. One bag of diapers. One Moby wrap. One Ergo. One car seat. One stroller. Eight burp cloths. One Boppy. Apparently, this is what it takes for a family of three to go away for … Continue reading
Welcome to Everett’s nursery! As soon as we found out Everett was a boy, I knew I wanted to do a travel theme with airplanes and maps in his room. In the six years Brett and I have lived in … Continue reading