- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: babies
It’s hard to believe I started taking pictures of Trent when he was just a newborn. I swear, I blinked my eyes and he turned one! I’ve been photographing him every three months for the last year, but this shoot … Continue reading
I have always wanted to do a photo shoot in a library and finally found the perfect candidate—miss six-month-old Daisylynn. She loves to read, almost as much as she loves to eat books. p.s. That last collage was not staged….she … Continue reading
I could take pictures of these two all day long….
There are few moments in life that surpass the perfection of last night. Six friends + one couch + one stunningly beautiful newborn baby girl. Sitting in our pjs, sharing, listening, praying for one another, and laughing so hard we … Continue reading