- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: Athens
The Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens is a sight to see itself. The creme de la creme. It’s the kind of hotel where you can wear a ball gown to dinner and high heels to the pool. Every detail is … Continue reading
Just a few favorites from al fresco dining options in Athens….does anyone else think our American tables & chairs could use a little makeover?
I’m actually embarrassed to admit this, but prior to our Greece trip I had never visited a place where English was not the primary language. Once we landed at the Madrid airport, I knew we were in for a treat. … Continue reading