- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: ashlee gadd photography
There are few things in life I enjoy more than making women feel beautiful. *** The Pop-Up Portraits June 30th – 5 spots available July 5th – 5 spots available $95 / 10 minutes / 10 digital images. Wear something … Continue reading
The most awkward part about working for yourself is self promotion. Hey! Look at me! I wrote a blog post! Hey! Look at me! I’m on Huffpo! Hey! Look at me! I took some pretty pictures! See what I mean? Awkward as … Continue reading
The yellow flowers are back! My pop-up portraits were such a hit last year that I decided to do them again this year. Four beautiful ladies, one stunning Scarlett and Grace flower crown, and 248 mosquitoes (no big deal). I’m … Continue reading
Quick heads up! I have four openings for mini sessions: *Tuesday, October 29th at 4:00pm in Apple Hill *Tuesday, October 29th at 5:00pm in Apple Hill *Friday, November 8th at 3:30pm in Sacramento (location TBD) *Friday, November 8th at 4:30pm … Continue reading