- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Tag Archives: anniversary
Messy buns and sunscreen every day; dresses and date night makeup every night. Tacos. All the tacos. Chips and salsa galore. Room service every morning: coffee and eggs and french toast and bacon and more coffee. We read books. We ignored … Continue reading
Brett and I have officially been together for ten years. !!! To write about this decade seems trite, because I know I cannot do justice with words what my heart would say about all the things I’ve learned, all the … Continue reading
Two duffel bags. One diaper bag. One bag of diapers. One Moby wrap. One Ergo. One car seat. One stroller. Eight burp cloths. One Boppy. Apparently, this is what it takes for a family of three to go away for … Continue reading
(because he deserves a little bit of public praise once in a while) B, Five years ago today, we became husband and wife. At 25 and 21, we were just a couple of kids madly in love. We didn’t know … Continue reading