- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Tag Archives: anniversary
Two duffel bags. One diaper bag. One bag of diapers. One Moby wrap. One Ergo. One car seat. One stroller. Eight burp cloths. One Boppy. Apparently, this is what it takes for a family of three to go away for … Continue reading
(because he deserves a little bit of public praise once in a while) B, Five years ago today, we became husband and wife. At 25 and 21, we were just a couple of kids madly in love. We didn’t know … Continue reading
Four years ago, I married my best friend. We were young and in love and ready to conquer the world… Not much has changed since then. We’re a little bit wiser, and a little bit stronger. Our love for one … Continue reading
Brett and I spent a lovely weekend in Big Sur celebrating seven years together, and *almost* four years of marriage (our anniversary is on the 27th). Is there anything more peaceful than abundant fresh air, giant redwood trees, and daily … Continue reading