- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Merry Christmas, friends! I’m taking this week off from blogging to spend time with my family and be still. I hope your Christmas is wonderful, joy-filled, and peaceful. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is … Continue reading
Quick heads up! I have four openings for mini sessions: *Tuesday, October 29th at 4:00pm in Apple Hill *Tuesday, October 29th at 5:00pm in Apple Hill *Friday, November 8th at 3:30pm in Sacramento (location TBD) *Friday, November 8th at 4:30pm … Continue reading