- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Not pictured: lots of Dayquil, even more Nyquil, eight boxes of Kleenex. Brett and I were both reeeeally sick last week, but we seem to be on the mend now, thank goodness! How was your Christmas?!
Merry Christmas, friends! I’m taking this week off from blogging to spend time with my family and be still. I hope your Christmas is wonderful, joy-filled, and peaceful. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is … Continue reading
Quick heads up! I have four openings for mini sessions: *Tuesday, October 29th at 4:00pm in Apple Hill *Tuesday, October 29th at 5:00pm in Apple Hill *Friday, November 8th at 3:30pm in Sacramento (location TBD) *Friday, November 8th at 4:30pm … Continue reading