- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hey friends, this has been a long time coming, but I’ve moved! You can find my new writing home over at www.ashleegadd.com. I’m in the process of switching WMHR into a personal archives, but all the best posts from here … Continue reading
One of my dear friends recently removed half her daughter’s wardrobe from the closet. “She won’t wear any of it!” she tells me in my kitchen on a Thursday afternoon, exasperated. “She only wants to wear Elsa leggings and cat shirts. … Continue reading
Photo by Wendy Laurel Yesterday I came across a New York Times article titled, “Mom Hair: It Exists. Now What To Do About It.” If you don’t have time to read the entire piece, allow me to give you the … Continue reading
I would never ever say I had great skin, but I definitely had good skin for most of my life. With the exception of PMS breakouts and a rough 7th grade, I was mostly in the clear. Literally. And then … Continue reading