- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- a year of date nights.
- living room therapy.
- dear aspiring writer.
- everett’s birth story
- nine things that surprised me about motherhood.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- pre-baby bucket list
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- everett’s nursery
- our favorite home videos
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014.” Week 11: Every Sunday we go grocery shopping at Trader Joe’s and Everett empties the bags. He hands us each item and says, “thank you!”. It’s basically the … Continue reading
Not pictured: lots of Dayquil, even more Nyquil, eight boxes of Kleenex. Brett and I were both reeeeally sick last week, but we seem to be on the mend now, thank goodness! How was your Christmas?!
Merry Christmas, friends! I’m taking this week off from blogging to spend time with my family and be still. I hope your Christmas is wonderful, joy-filled, and peaceful. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is … Continue reading
Quick heads up! I have four openings for mini sessions: *Tuesday, October 29th at 4:00pm in Apple Hill *Tuesday, October 29th at 5:00pm in Apple Hill *Friday, November 8th at 3:30pm in Sacramento (location TBD) *Friday, November 8th at 4:30pm … Continue reading