- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Category Archives: make
Today’s guest post comes from my sweet friend (and DIY rockstar) Megan, the brains behind Hi, Friend Design. If you don’t subscribe to their blog, you should do that ASAP—cute DIY projects galore! This isn’t the first time I’ve been … Continue reading
Welcome to the easiest DIY project ever! Step one: order a set of 48 miniprints from Printstagram. Step two: arrange photos into a heart shape. Step three: tape/glue photos to cardboard (or like me, use two sides of a cereal … Continue reading
A few months ago, I met up with some girlfriends to go garage sale-ing. We grabbed coffee and strolled around East Sacramento, chatting and hunting for treasures. I picked up a few books, a picture frame, and this chair; It … Continue reading
As some of you may recall, my dear grandparents are borderline hoarders. And I mean that in the most loving way possible, especially after I left their house last month with a car full of treasures. During our visit, we … Continue reading