- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: love
It happens every year in December. The hustle and bustle. The Christmas cards, the parties, the cookies, the gifts, the menus to plan, the places to go, the people to see. On top of normal December chaos, I am up to … Continue reading
In keeping with the “second baby” cliche, I am one whole month late on blogging anything for Carson’s birthday. We had a sweet, small party, complete with Chipotle and margaritas and no less than 100 tears shed from the birthday … Continue reading
Dear Everett, We made it. We did it. You and I, buddy. We survived 3.5 years at home together, and that was no small feat. By my calculations that’s something like 8,491 diapers changed and 1,542 goldfish crackers consumed, 981 times … Continue reading
On Saturday night we met my friend Lee at the river preserve for our annual family photos. We wrangled the kids, stashed the car with m&m bribes and emergency extra clothes, and hoped for the best. Being a photographer myself, I … Continue reading