- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, and mom of two boys. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- you just had a baby.
- is it worth it?
- how to support the bloggers you love.
- what i’ve learned after a decade of loving him.
- on marriage, parenting, and feeling invisible.
- living room therapy.
- a year of date nights.
- dear aspiring writer.
- the not-so-terrible twos.
- didi and the milky way tradition.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- the fine line.
- our love story.
- the night before you were born.
- when you stop keeping score.
- the story behind our new ikea dresser.
- an ode to our first little house.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- the messier the house, the better the friendship.
Category Archives: go
We skipped the birthday party this year and took two friends to BounceU to slide the day away, followed by lunch at In-N-Out burger because we’re fancy like that. Everett went down the monster slide approximately 84 times and then … Continue reading
Messy buns and sunscreen every day; dresses and date night makeup every night. Tacos. All the tacos. Chips and salsa galore. Room service every morning: coffee and eggs and french toast and bacon and more coffee. We read books. We ignored … Continue reading
My friend Tami said it best: “Vacationing with a toddler is just parenting in a different city.” And all the parents said amen. Joking aside, we had a lovely time in San Diego. The flights were a breeze (thank you, … Continue reading
“Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” – Michelle Held We recommend: Seascape Beach Resort / Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk / The Picnic Basket / Forest of Nisene Marks / Monterey Bay Aquarium