- Hello! I'm Ashlee - a writer, photographer, joy-chooser, and brand new momma to Everett Hudson. This is where I blog about marriage, motherhood, friendship, and faith. Welcome!
- everett’s birth story
- everett’s nursery
- home videos
- pre-baby bucket list
- maternity photos
- maternity series
- photo shoots
- the everyday
- the fine line.
- friendships worth fighting for.
- dear mom on the iphone (another perspective).
- when you miss the sunrise.
- when i first understood the meaning of love.
- sink or swim: the one where i flee the cubicle.
- an ode to our first little house.
- writers vs. bloggers.
- when life gives you lemons, or when your baby is breech.
- my journey from extrovert to introvert.
- girl crush.
- a simple christmas.
Category Archives: go
Part of preparing my mind and heart for this trip to Africa is educating myself about where I’m going and the people who live there. Last night I watched Pray The Devil Back To Hell, a documentary about a small … Continue reading
As of yesterday, I am fully funded for my trip to Africa. WHAT? That is incredible. So incredible in fact, that I immediately e-mailed Hannah to ask what else I could raise money for. I planned to fundraise for seven … Continue reading
So, I’m going to Africa. I know I left you on the edge of your seats with that post. I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m accidentally dramatic like that. We have a plan. We = me and Ashley. Yes, there are two … Continue reading
I know I’m biased…..but seriously, how cute is Ev?! Happy Friday! p.s. Interested in advertising on Where My Heart Resides in December? Click here for current stats and rates—I’d love to work with you! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.